SEARCH

Friday 4 July 2014

Lesson from Eraser

welcome to this amazing blog



Just now I read a story about pencil and eraser, thinking that I will share it with you

For erasing the mistakes done by pencil , it is reducing its size every minute. One day pencil by seeing the eraser which is reduced its size from big to small says with tears in eyes that " I am very sorry, for my mistakes you are getting punishment. I am feeling very bad about it. Its paining me a lot".

The reply of eraser which  applies to man kind  is  " If mistakes are made it must be corrected. this is my duty, for this your pain is not necessary, forget about it."

So, friends if you are doing good for humanity and thinking that no body recognized you,  remember the reply of eraser. Its our duty to correct the mistakes done by our fellow beings either it man kind or animals, trees not only one all living and non living things.

keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment